From the Dispense Pro window:
1. Click the Maintenance menu [Alt+M] and select M.Drug Pricing [M].
The Drug Pricing window is displayed.
2. Click Find [Alt+F] to search for the required drug.
The Search window is displayed.
3. Enter the Drug Name and click Okay [Enter].
4. Highlight the required drug and click Change [Alt+C].
The Drug Pricing Maintenance window is displayed.
5. Select the Price radio button and enter the price into the text box.
6. Review the Final Price, GP$ and GP% values.
Note: If the final price is higher than the price entered in the fixed price field, the private minimum patient contribution may need to be adjusted in the Dispense Pro > Maintenance > Options window.
7. Click OK [Enter] to save the changes and close the Drug Pricing Maintenance window.
You are returned to the Drug Pricing window.
8. Products that have a Fixed Price will have FP to the right of the price column, to indicate fixed pricing has been set up.
Continue with steps 3 to 8, until all Fixed Pricing is configured.