When you are starting out with a new point of sale program, processing sales at the till can be a little daunting. To help you along the journey, we have identified and listed the most essential or frequently used processes in the Minfos Till.
Till Basics Video Series
This series is designed to help new users develop basic knowledge of the Minfos Till and boost confidence and efficiency.
- Till Basics video - Create a sale
- Till Basics video - Process payments
- Till Basics video - Frequently used functions
Tip We also recommend that any team members who will use the Till read the below processes and instructions.
Starting the Till
Add items to a sale
- Sell multiples of the same product
- Sell a prescription to a customer
- Sell prescriptions for multiple customers
- Use Hotkeys at the Till
- Process a cash sale
- Process EFTPOS sale with no cash out
- Process EFTPOS sale with cash out
- Process card sale with no cash given
- Process an account sale
- Process a cheque sale
- Process mixed tender sales
- Give cash out with no purchase
- Discount all products in a sale
- Discount a single product in a sale
- Apply a Reportable Discount to a sale
Hold & Recall sales
Delete items and Cancel sales prior to payment
Refunds & Exchanges
End of Day Process
- For the first few days of trade with Minfos, you may wish to print and display the L Plate Sign attached at the bottom of this article.