Quick Receipt allows you to scan each item in the order to 'mark off' each item individually. For more information about receipting orders with the Minfos App, refer to Mark off Orders with the Minfos App.
To be able to Quick Receipt an order:
- The orders must be marked as Received or have been electronically collected in Order Maintenance
Note: Orders that have be receipted by the Minfos App still need to Completed in Minfos Order Maintenance.
Quick Receipt an order with the Minfos App
1. Open the Minfos App on your mobile device and log in, click here to learn how.
2. Select Quick Receipt from the Select a task screen.
The Quick receipt an item screen with all current Received orders is displayed.
3. Select the required orders.
a. Enter either the Invoice Number or Order Number to search for a specific order, the screen will refresh when the Minfos App can find a match.
b. Select the top checkbox to receipt items off all orders.
c. Select the checkboxes next to the order(s) that you want to receipt.
d. Select Reload Received Orders to refresh the Quick receipt an item screen.
4. Once you have selected the order/s to receipt, select Product Search.
The Quick receipt an item screen is displayed.
5. Search for the product by one of the following:
a. Click here to launch the camera
- You can also scan the product barcode if the device has a scanner
- Scan the product barcode
- Select Cancel to close the camera
b. Search for the product by typing in the barcode or name.
- The Minfos App will display a list of possible matches, or exact matches, depending on the search method. Click the X to reset the search
c. Select the product you wish to receipt from the list on screen.
6. The Counted quantity of the item is updated by one and,
- If there are still outstanding quantities of the item to receipt, the Product received successfully prompt is displayed
- If the quantity received and the order quantity match, the Product received completed prompt is displayed.
7. Repeat the steps to receipt the whole order, or click the back arrow to return to the Select a task screen and use Receipt Order to receive the remainder of the order.
View products receipted in Order Maintenance
After receipting the products, the order can be viewed in the Order Editing window, from Order Maintenance to compare the Counted vs the Qty collected (or entered) from the supplier before you complete the invoice.
Refer to the View products receipted in Order Maintenance section of the Mark Off Order with the Minfos App article for more information