The format of the Unique Pharmacy Prescription Number (UPPN) used when making a claim to PBS Online has been updated.
The original format was MFSYMMDDscriptnumber, has been updated to MFSYYMMDDscriptnumber.
i.e. leading MFS, YY = year, MM = month in numbers, DD = day of the month, scriptnumber = daily script number of the dispensed item padded with leading zeros to create a 5 digit number. For example, the first script dispensed on the 7th of June 2022 will have a UPPN of MFS22060700001.
Only scripts dispensed once you update to 7.2.2 will have this format. You may notice the updated UPPN on the Online Status screen for a dispensed item and in PBS reports.
Now when a product change is made by an external party/update the Product Audit Reports clearly labels who the source of the update was. The generic Source type Management # has been replaced by a descriptive name of the source:
- PROD IMPORT/IMPORT MNPN: Changes made from applying a Wholesaler or MNPN update
- Multistore H/O: Changes made by your head office
- TWC Hub: Changes made by Hub updates
- SignIQ: Changes made by Last Yard/SignIQ
Refer to Product Audit Report for more information.
- Minfos will no longer prompt to substitute generics that are not bioequivalent of one another.
- Private scripts will no longer trigger the Safety Net Consequences/Reg 25 prompt.
- Occasionally, the GP% is incorrect on the Dispense Form when downloading an eScript. This has now been resolved and the GP% will display correctly.
- The Safety Net report will now be automatically displayed when selected for patients who have exceeded the threshold.
- The U.Third Party Packing option is now available in the Script Options menu when opened from the Rx Done window.
- Editing a script with no co-payment discount will no longer apply the co-payment discount against the script.
- Deleting a script that has been charged to an external Third Party Pillbox will now display the SOH correctly in the Drug Recall Window.
- It is now possible to dismiss the Continued Dispensing prompt for items with a long description.
- Scripts that are dispensed via Quick Dispense will now display in the I. Invoice to Account window from Script Options.
- The Retail Units/Pack field in the Stock Card will now be updated according to the Preferred Supplier.