The Product Audit Report provides detailed information about changes that have occurred against products for a specified date range.
Step by Step Instructions
From Stock Manager:
1. Click the Reports menu, click 2. Product Reports and select 5. Product Audit Report.
Tip: The Product Audit Report can also be accessed from Product Maintenance.
The Product Audit Report window is displayed.
2. Make the required selections:
a. In the Starting Date, enter the date required to be reported on.
b. In the Ending Date, enter the date required to be reported on.
c. Select one or more of the following Report Options:
- Fixed Price Changes
- Edit Quantity: selecting this option will enable the Reason for quantity change group box. These options show the exact nature of the quantity change
Note: The Product Audit Report will display broken pack SOH as a decimal e.g. 1 whole pack and a broken pack with 25 tablets is displayed as 1.25 or 2.25 dependent on your Broken Pack Decreases SOH configuration setting.
d. Select one or more of the following Reasons for quantity change:
- Dead Stock
- Lost Stock
- Count Adjustment
- Util (Change in SOH made during a utility e.g. changing the broken pack SOH configuration)
3. Click OK to run the report.
The Product Audit Report is displayed.
The Product Audit Report will display the following columns related to the event.
Date of change.
Time of change.
The Minfos Station ID.
User that made the change, e.g. BR1.
The process /operation that made the change, e.g. MNPN update, Disp Upd, Price Manager.
The Minfos National Product Number.
|The multi-pack quantity for a drug where the Change Type is Fixed Price.
The SOH of the product at the time the report is run. An item with a broken or part pack is displayed as a decimal e.g. 1.25.
The type of change that was made, e.g. Retail Price, PDE, SOH change.
What the value (e.g. Retail Price) was before it changed.
What the value resulting from the change.