1. Log into your PRODA account.
2. Select Go to service on the Health Professional Online Services (HPOS) tile. If you get a request to confirm organisation here as the next step, Select No Organisation - proceed as an individual only and click continue.
3. Select My Programs.
4. Select Healthcare Identifiers and My Health Record tile.
5. Select Healthcare Identifiers - Manage existing Records.
6. If you are asked to select your organisation then select it, otherwise you may be taken directly to the next page.
7. Click on My organisation details.
8. Go to Certificates tab. 9. Select Revoke and complete the required fields.10. Click Save Changes and Submit.
Note: It may take up to 5 business days for the Revocation to be approved by the Australian Digital Health Agency. Once approved, you will receive an email in your PRODA account inbox advising you that the NASH certificate has been successfully revoked and that you can request a new certificate if needed.