Centralised Customer Accounts can be manually aged by the Head Office.
From Customer Management:
1. Click the Functions menu and select 1. Statements.
The Customer Statements window is displayed.
2. Select the required options:
- Last Run - the date your Centralised Customer Account statements were last aged
- Month Ending - the date up to which your Centralised Customer Account statements are aged
- Exclude Inactive Accounts - exclude accounts which are not able to be charged or make payments
- Show Names - print individual patient names against dispensary transactions, if more than one person’s scripts are on the same account
- Show Medicare Card Number - print the individual patient Medicare Card Numbers on the report. This checkbox is enabled when the Show Names checkbox is checked
- Include Zero Balance Accounts - include accounts with zero balances, or leave unchecked to print only accounts with a balance
- Exclude Laybys - not applicable to Centralised Customer Accounts. Leave unchecked
- Print Double Sided - print on both sides of the sheet of paper
- Run Type - select General Sales
3. Click Okay to age your customer account statements.
The Processing window is displayed.
Once the manual ageing process is complete, the Tax Invoice/Statement print preview is displayed.
4. Ensure that the date on the top right-hand corner of the statement displays the last day of the previous month, that the format is correct and that no fields overlap.
If the date is:
- Incorrect - please submit a ticket for assistance from Minfos Support
- Correct - check that your printer's paper tray is full, and then proceed to step 6
Tip: To print the banking details on the statements refer to Set up store for direct debit payments from Centralised Customer Accounts.
5. Click Print.
6. Click OK to print the selected Centralised Customer Account statements.
Note: If you need to undo the ageing process, see Manually undo ageing of Centralised Customer Account Statements.