If the below prompt advising you to update your NASH certificates is displayed in your Minfos, please follow the steps in this article.
Request a NASH SHA-2 Certificate
First, request a NASH SHA-2 Certificate. Refer to Requesting a NASH SHA-2 certificate for guidance.
Install the new Certificate in Minfos
After requesting the NASH SHA-2 Certificate, install the new certificate in Minfos. Ensure you update both the Health Identifier and My Health Records Services if you use both services.
This certificate comes as a single file - site.p12
- Create a folder in H: Drive called MYHR2022
- Save the NASH PKI certificate to H:\MYHR2022
- Rename the certificate to fac_sign.p12
- Ensure you have the PIC passphrase available. It is recommended to save this as a text file in H:\MYHR2022\pic.txt
To install the certificate:
Warning Ensure you are running Minfos version 7.0.2 or higher. Update your software if you are not running 7.0.2 or higher.
1. Log on to the server.
2. From the Minfos Launchpad, click the Special menu and then select Utilities.
The Utilities module is displayed.
3. Click the Config menu and select 1. Shop Configuration.
4. Select the Services tab.
You must update both the Health Identifier Services and My Health Records Services if you use both services.
A. Update Health Identifier Services
5. Click the … button against the HI Signing Certificate field and choose the file fac_sign.p12 located in H:\MYHR2022.
6. Enter the PIC passphrase in the Certificate Install Password field.
7. Click Install Certificates on Server.
a. If successful, a Success message is displayed and the Installed HI Signing Certificate Serial field will populate.
b. If a Failed message is displayed, contact Minfos Support.8. Click OK to dismiss the prompt.
B. Update My Health Record Services
9. Click the … button against the PCEHR Signing Certificate field and choose the file fac_sign.p12 located H:\MYHR2022.
10. Enter the PIC passphrase in the Certificate Install Password field.
11. Click Install Certificates on Server.
a. If successful, a Success message will display and the Installed HI Signing Certificate Serial field will populate.
b. If a Failed message is shown, contact Minfos Support.
12. Click OK to dismiss the prompt.
13. Click OK to close Shop Configuration.
Test the Installation
To test the installation: