Minfos gives you the ability to control whether to print paper dockets from the eQueue for
- The customer
- The dispensary
- Both, or
This allows you to customise the printing to your dispensary workflow. For example, if you prefer to dispense directly from the eQueue, you will be able to skip printing a physical docket, allowing you to reduce your paper consumption. Or if your process is to add the docket to a script basket and dispense from that you can customise which docket you print and whether you also provide the customer with a copy to use when collecting their scripts.
To configure your eQueue docket printing settings
From the Minfos Launch Pad:
1. Click the Special menu and select Utilities.
The Utilities module is displayed.
2. Click the Config menu and select 1. Shop Configuration.
The Shop Configuration menu is displayed.
3. Click on the General tab
4. Click the eQueue dockets dropdown.
5. Select an eQueue docket setting
- Always print (default) - Both customer and pharmacy copy of the eQueue docket will print
- Don’t print - Neither copy of the eQueue docket will print when scripts are queued for a customer
- Only print pharmacy copy - Only the internal (Pharmacy copy) of the docket will print. Note this is the copy that prints the eScript tokens as well as any customer notes
- Only print customer copy - Only the customer copy of the docket will print
6. Click OK to save.