We have added new features to the Script Enquiry window allowing you to further filter script information. We have also updated the behaviour of the Outstanding repeats only checkbox to display original deferred scripts with no repeats.
The Script Enquiry window can be accessed from:
- The Dispense Form, click Rx Done
- The Dispense Form with a patient selected, click Full History f4
- The Dispense module, click the Script Enquiry icon
a. Drug Scan Check status; click the drop-down and select from:
- All scripts (default): All scripts dispensed will display regardless of their scan check status.
- Successful: Only successfully scan checked scripts will display.
- Not scanned: Only scripts that have not been scan checked will display.
- Incorrect: Only scripts that were incorrectly scan checked will display.
- Exempt: Only scripts exempt from scan checking will display.
- All scripts (default): All script types display.
- eScripts only: Only eScripts will display.
- Paper scripts only: Only paper scripts will display.
- Dispensed scripts only: Only dispensed scripts will display. No deleted scripts are included.
- Include deleted and retained scripts (default): Shows dispensed scripts and deleted scripts, where the history has been retained.
- Included deleted scripts: Shows dispensed scripts, and both deleted scripts where the history has or has not been retained.
- Show all deleted scripts only: Shows only deleted scripts where the history has or has not been retained.
- Show retained deleted scripts only: Shows only deleted scripts where the history has been retained.
- Show deleted not retained scripts only: Shows only deleted scripts where the history has not been retained.
- All scripts (default): All scripts dispensed will display regardless of their My Health Record status.
- No status: Only scripts where there is no My Health Record status will display.
- Uploaded: Only uploaded scripts will display.
- Failed upload: Only scripts where they failed to upload will display.
- Waiting: Only scripts that are waiting to upload to the patient’s My Health Record will display.
- Removed: Only scripts that have been removed from a My Health Record will display.
e. CTG; check the CTG checkbox to display only scripts dispensed as Closing the Gap scripts.
f. CMP; check the CMP checkbox to display only scripts dispensed under the Continuing Medication Program (for homeless people).
We now integrate with CMP, which will be available to use from 1st July. If you supply scripts under the CMP continue with your current claiming process until July.
Refer to Continuing Medication Program (for homeless people) for more information.
Customer details can now be updated when dispensing appointments from the Booking Queue. When dispensing from the Booking Queue and the customer exists in your Minfos database but the details differ between the customer record on file and that provided as part of the booking the Update Customer Details window will display. You can select which details to update from the booking to the customer’s profile. If there is currently no email or mobile number in the Minfos customer profile, these details will be updated automatically.
Check the appropriate Update checkboxes and click Yes to update the details on record.
When dispensing from the Booking Queue and no customers are found on the Customer Matching screen, the focus is now on Add as a new customer button and the Select button is greyed out and cannot be selected.
We have added a new prompt when dispensing the Next Queued Booking from the Script Options menu to notify the dispenser when there are no more bookings available from the Booking Queue
In Minfos version 6.3.1 we added the ability to send eReceipts via email and to remove Personally identifiable information (PII) from till dockets, for more information refer to How to send an eReceipt and Hide Personally Identifiable Information from printed Till Dockets. In this version, we have enhanced the eReceipt feature to automatically remove the PII information on all eReceipts regardless of the PII configuration. This will assist with protecting your customer’s personal information when receipts are emailed.
You can now choose whether you want the Customer Enquiry window to display the customer’s personal or account email. A new filter Display Email with options for Personal or Account email has been added to the Customer Enquiry window.
- The Personal filter will be selected by default, this displays the customer’s email address from the Details tab of the Customer Editing window
- The Account filter can then be selected and this displays the customer’s email address from the Accounts tab of the Customer Editing window
In addition, if there is a mobile number stored in the customer profile it will now display on the Customer Enquiry window.
1. The width of the MediSecure barcodes have been extended to assist with scanning repeats.
2. The Owing Scripts prompt will no longer display when getting repeats for the Same Customer.
3. The Safety Net value to the patient will not change when you edit a script where the price is lower than the calculated price.
4. The Interactions prompt will no longer cause the Safety Net Consequences/Reg 25 prompt to be out of focus on the Dispense Form.
5. Dispensing a script to a patient with no Medicare card was previously defaulting to View CMI in Script Options. This will now default to Same Customer or New Customer depending on the Dispense Configuration setting.
6. Minfos will no longer select the ‘0’ customer when dispensing an eScript from the eQueue.
7. Prescriber notes will now prompt correctly when you press [Enter] after entering the Registration Number.
8. Previously when a script was downloaded and it was missing the ScriptType information, the Rx Type on the Dispense Form was Private. This has now been improved to determine the correct Rx Type on the Dispense Form from the downloaded information.
9. In certain scenarios, scripts will fail to upload to My Health Record. This has now been resolved and valid scripts will be uploaded to My Health Record successfully.