By default, the sounds that can occur whenever a prompt, or a new window is opened, from the Dispense Form are muted.
You can assign one of the five standard Windows alert sounds to the following prompts:
- Scan Check (incorrect drug match)
- Drug Interactions
- Repeat Intervals
- Safety Net Consequences
- Pregnancy Warning
- Script Delete
- Invalid Entitlement Number
- PBS Rejection
Note: PBS Rejection sounds will play on all workstations, all other sounds will only play on the workstation where the event occurred.
To configure your Dispense sounds:
From Dispense Pro:
1. Click the Maintenance menu and select D. Configuration.
The Configuration window is displayed.
2. Click the Dispense Sounds tab.3. Click the drop down menu for the required prompt, and choose the appropriate sound to play. To preview the sound click the corresponding sound from the Test Sounds groupbox.
4. Click OK to save your changes.
Note: If you have trouble setting up your sound on your computer, please contact your hardware technician.