If the End-of-Year process has not run automatically, you can run it manually.
Warning Only run the End-of-Year process manually if it did not successfully run automatically. You cannot use Minfos on any of your stations while this process is running. This process will take around 30 minutes to complete.
To run the End-of-Year process manually:
1. Close all Minfos programs and services on all of your pharmacy’s computers — except Minfos Automation Manager.
2. Open Minfos on one of your workstations.
3. On the Minfos Launch Pad, click the Dispense icon.
The Dispense Pro window is displayed.
4. Click the Maintenance menu and select Y. Year End Processing.
The Year End Process window is displayed.5. Check the Continue and Are you sure? Check boxes.
6. Click Okay to start the End-of-Year process.
The End-of-Year process should take about 30 minutes to complete.
Warning Do not log into Minfos on any other computer until the process is complete.
If you have any questions, contact Minfos Support.
5. Complete the steps in the First working day of the New Year section of the End-of-Year Process Instructions article to verify that the manual End-of-Year process ran successfully.