If your streamlined closed claim has a closing error - for example, if PBS Online is down - the claim is displayed in red text.
On the Manage Claims window, you can view the Close Failed error reason and fix instructions in three places:
- In the claim's Statement column.
- In the tooltip that is displayed when you mouse over the claim.
- If you click Close Claim.
The Close Failed error instructions provide error details, as well as:
- Who to call, either:
- No one, as the error is expected to resolve in time.
- What to click, either:
- Manually Close.
- Nothing, as the error is expected to automatically resolve.