The two drug search options available are:
- Verbose: When you open the Drug Recall window in the Dispense module, Minfos will display all the products in the database. Therefore, you are not required to mark the retail items as dispensable – Recommended.
- Minfos: When you open the Drug Recall window in the Dispense module, Minfos will only display products flagged as drugs - not retail items - in the database. Therefore, you need to set the retail items you want to dispense as Dispensable in Product Maintenance, so it will display in the Drug Database.
To check your Drug Search setting:
1. On the Dispense Pro window, click the Maintenance menu.
2. Click D. Configuration. The Configuration window is displayed, with the Pharmacy tab active.
3. Click the Dispense/Customer tab.
The Drug Search dropdown displays 2. Verbose or 0. Minfos.
4. Change this setting, if required.
If 2. Verbose is displayed, the Drug Recall window displays all items in the product database. If this is the setting that your store uses, click OK, to save and close the Configuration window.
If 0. Minfos is displayed, the Drug Recall window will display only drugs. If your store still wants to use this setting, click OK, to save and close the Configuration window.