The two drug search options available are:
- Verbose: When you open the Drug Recall window in the Dispense module, Minfos will display all products in the database. Therefore, you are not required to mark the retail items as Dispensable – This is the Recommended setting
- Minfos: When you open the Drug Recall window in the Dispense module, Minfos will only display products flagged as drugs - not retail items - in the database. Therefore, you need to set the retail items you want to dispense as Dispensable in Product Maintenance, so it will display in the Drug Database. Click here to learn how
To check your Drug Search setting:
From Dispense Pro:
1. Click the Maintenance menu and select D. Configuration.
The Configuration window is displayed, with the Pharmacy tab active.
2. Click the Dispense/Customer tab.
The Drug Search dropdown will display either;
- 2. Verbose; When searching for an item from the Dispense Form, the Drug Recall window displays all items in the product database
- 0. Minfos; When searching for an item from the Dispense Form, the Drug Recall window will display only drugs or items flagged as Dispensable
3. To adjust your configuration, click the Drug Search dropdown and select the required option.4. Click OK to save.