Minfos uses the label description of a compounded medication for the Medicine Details listed in Prescription and Dispense View tab in My Health Record.
1. Select a customer with a My Health Record.
2. Select extemp drug, e.g. CREAM CRM PER G.
3. Click on the name on the label (bottom left) and update the name of the product with the active ingredient, e.g. AQS CREAM + 5% SALC ACID PER G 100.
4. Complete the Dispense.
5. Upload to My Health Record.
6. The name of medication displays the full description of the drug, e.g. AQS CREAM + 5% SALC ACID PER G 100.