The following example shows how discounts are applied to promotional products at the Till:
1. Scan a single product on multibuy $ amount promotion.
2. A prompt that a multibuy promotion is currently running will appear.
3. If additional promotional products are not scanned, the single item will be sold at the retail price.
4. Scan additional promotional products once the tiered amounts are reached, the discount will apply.
5. The sales basket will reflect the normal retail price with the promotional discount shown below. The sales total will reflect the amount with the promotional discount applied.
Note: The promotional discount is evenly divided across all the promotional products in the sale and is not applied to individual products. All promotion items will appear in Pink on the till