Suppliers not configured for auto updates are displayed in black with a green ‘ ’ icon.
Run manual Direct Supplier MNPN updates
1. From the Supplier MNPN Update window, select Add to add a new supplier, or select a supplier from the list.
2. Click Change to review the Update Options that will be applied as part of the update.
3. Apply any changes and click OK to save.
4. Select the supplier you wish to run an update for from the list e.g. Loreal and click Apply Update. If the list is long, click the Find button to search the list.
The Loreal file will be imported.
5. Once imported, the details of the last import are displayed in the last run information box in the Supplier MNPN Update Configuration window.
Note The Type drop down box also has options: Manual 3rd Party Update Automatic 3rd Party Update These options should not be used unless notified by your head office.
Supplier MNPN Update Options
Import Alternate Barcodes
Selecting the Import Alternate Barcodes checkbox will import any additional barcodes which are not already attached to the product in Product Maintenance.
It is recommended that this checkbox is always selected.
Update Minfos Departments
Selecting Update Minfos Departments will import Minfos created Departments into the Category field of each product in the stores database.
Importing Minfos Departments is not recommended.
Update Product Names
Selecting Update Product Names will import Minfos Master Database product descriptions to the store product descriptions. Selecting this option will alter any changes that the store has made manually to a product when collecting the MNPN update for that supplier.
It is recommended that this checkbox is always selected, unless you are live with The Hub.
Update Items in Pack
Selecting the Update Items in Pack checkbox will update the items in pack for non-drug products where the supplier provides this information. This is beneficial for DoseAid & Meditec stores to ensure the pack quantity is updated into the Virtual Pillbox.
Update Alt Supplier Information
Checking the Update Alt. Supplier Information checkbox will import supplier information for all suppliers which stock any products within the MNPN update that is being collected.
Leaving Update Alt. Supplier Information unchecked will only import supplier information for the supplier of the MNPN update which is being collected.