Direct Supplier MNPN updates will add new product information, update existing product descriptions and supplier details, such as PDE and barcodes. These updates do not change retail or cost prices.
Set up automatic Direct Supplier MNPN updates
From Stock Manager:
1. Click the File menu, click 7. MNPN Updates and select 1. Supplier MNPN Updates.
The Manage Supplier MNPN Updates window is displayed.
By default, the 06080 Symbion (Symbion dailies) supplier is populated. For more information, see Symbion Daily Updates.
2. Click Add.
The Supplier MNPN Update Configuration window is displayed.
3. Enter the supplier code or the name of the supplier you wish to set up automatic updates for e.g. ‘02120’ or ‘Blackmores’.
4. From the Type dropdown box select Automatic Update.5. Select the checkboxes for the Update Options you wish to apply each time the Blackmores MNPN Update is imported. Refer to Supplier MNPN Update Options for more information.
Note: For Terry White Chemmart stores that are live with The Hub, de-select Import name checkbox, and click Okay.
6. Click OK to save.
7. The Manage Supplier MNPN Updates window is displayed and ‘02120 Blackmores’ now has an '' icon and is displayed in Blue to identify that automatic updates have been set up.
8. The Blackmores MNPN update will be collected overnight automatically when Minfos Database make an update available.
9. Once an update has been applied, the Date Last Run and the Time Last Run columns are updated. The Last Run Results in the Supplier MNPN Update Configuration window is also updated.
10. Repeat steps 2 to 6 for all direct suppliers.
11. Click Cancel on the Manage Supplier MNPN Updates window to close.