1. From Minfos Launch Pad, click the Special menu and select Utilities.
2. Click the Shop Configuration icon.
3. The Shop Configuration window is displayed.
4. Click the General section.
5. Select the Automatic Merge File Import checkbox. At the end of each day any Merges released by the Minfos Database Team will be automatically imported.
6. Select the Apply Automatic Product Merges checkbox. Immediately after the merge file has been imported, some merge events will take place automatically. Refer to MNPN Product Merge overview for further details.
7. Click OK to save and close Shop Configuration.
8. Refer to the Action Product Merges section to learn how to merge products manually.
The Product Merges Available window is displayed when Stock Manager is opened, if there are merges that require analysis and manual action.