1. Take a new Loyalty card.
2. Enter your Clerk Code in the Till.
3. Press Add Member.The till prompts to Scan a new loyalty card.
4. Scan the new loyalty card, or type in the loyalty card number and press [Enter].
The Add member window is displayed, the loyalty card number is displayed in the Card # text box.6. Enter the customer’s contact details.
Note: Entry of member details can be set to either mandatory or optional by your loyalty administrator. Mandatory fields are indicated by an *.
- Phone # - Enter the phone number, including the area code, if applicable. The phone number will be validated and a prompt will display if an invalid number has been entered
- Email Address
- Title - Select from: Mr, Mrs, Ms, Miss, Dr or Other (default)
- First Name
- Unit #
- Street #
- Street name - Enter the street name or, if adding the street type, do not abbreviate, e.g. enter Lewis Street not Lewis St. Abbreviated street types will interfere with the validation.
- State - The State drop-down list is blank by default
- DOB - The customer’s date of birth, in dd/mm/yyyy format
- Gender - This is a toggle button. Press to select a gender
7. Once you have entered the required details, press [Enter].
The Valid Address Selection window is displayed.
8. Select a valid address from the list of suggestions or select Match not found, continue? if the address you require is not displayed.9. Press [Enter].
The Customer Consent Confirmation prompt is displayed.10. Press Confirm after the customer has granted their consent for the collection of their personal information. Alternatively, press Cancel to abandon adding the customer as a loyalty member.
a. If details have not been entered in one or more mandatory fields, this Notification prompt is displayed:
b. Press OK to return to the Add Member window.
c. Enter details in all mandatory fields marked by an asterisk, then press [Enter].
The card is then activated, and the Loyalty member is created.
The customer’s new Loyalty details are shown on the till.12. Give the Loyalty card to the customer.
13. Continue with the sale.