Step by step instructions
From the Dispense Form with a patient selected:
1. In the Drug field enter * [Shift + 8] as a prefix to the Streamlined Code and press [Tab].The Possible Matches Found window is displayed and Minfos will return PBS Codes that are only associated with the entered code.
- If the dispenser searches for a streamlined code and no match is found, the following Streamlined Code Search prompt is displayed. Click OK and search for a valid streamlined code
- When the streamlined code is no longer valid, and no matches can be found the following Streamlined Code Search prompt is displayed. Click OK and search for a valid streamed code
2. Select the required item from the Possible Matched Found window.
3. Follow your usual dispensing process to finalise the script.