There may be times when you need to stop the workstation you are dispensing on, from delivering medication from your Robot. If you just want to change the Chute the medication is delivered from refer to Change Robotic Chute for a workstation.
From the Minfos Launch Pad:
1. Click the Special menu and select Utilities.
The Utilities module is displayed.
2. Click the Maintenance menu and select 2. Stations.
The Station Configuration window is displayed.
3. Highlight the required workstation from the Station List and click Change.
4. From the Robotic Dispensing section, take note of the current Type (especially if you are only temporarily turning off robotic delivery) click the Type dropdown and select None.5. Click Save.
6. Click Cancel to close the Station Configuration window.
Note: Log out of all Minfos modules on the workstation that was changed. Once you have logged back in the Robot will stop delivering medication on that workstation.