This allows you to set a limit warning, so transactions over a set amount will prompt the Salesperson that the sale exceeds the limit and gives the Salesperson an option to continue with the sale or return to the Till to ensure the products have scanned at the correct price.
Set the Sales Limit Warning
From the Minfos Launch Pad:
1. Click the Special menu and select Utilities.
The Utilities module is displayed.
2. Click the Config menu and select 1. Shop Configuration.
The Shop Configuration window is displayed.
3. Click the Till tab.
4. Enter the required amount in the Limit Warning$ field.5. Click OK to save.
From the Till when a transaction total is above the Limit Warning$ set the following prompt is displayed:
- Click 1. Yes to continue to the End Sale Menu
- Click 0. No to return to the transaction