This option allows you to search a list of Cheque's for any Bank Account.
From the Payables module:
1. Click the Transaction menu and select 9. Cheque Tools.
The Cheque Search window is displayed.
2. Enter the required G.L. Bank A/c number or name.
3. If required, enter code or name in the From Supplier and To Supplier fields. Leave on the default to search all suppliers.
4. If required, enter the required Cheque number in the From Cheque and To Cheque fields. Leave on the default to search all Cheques.
5. Enter the required date range in the Starting Date and Ending Date, these fields will default to the current month.
6. Enter the required From Amount and To Amount.
7. Click Okay to search.
The Cheque Enquiry Overview window is displayed.
8. From the Cheque Enquiry Overview window you can:
- Click Next or Prev to navigate through the window
- Click Search to further search through the Cheques
- Highlight an entry and click Enquire or Okay to view the Cheque Details Enquiry window
- Click Okay to close
- Click Print to print the Cheque Enquiry Report
- The Cheque P. option is currently disabled
- Highlight an entry and click Renumber to allocate a new number to the Cheque
The Cheque Renumber window is displayed.
- Enter the New Number and click Okay
- Click Cancel to close the Cheque Enquiry Overview window