You can delete a previously dispensed script in Minfos from the Script Options menu.
The Script Options menu can be accessed:
- After dispensing a prescription
- From the Dispense Form: Highlight the required script and click Special, or use the keyboard shortcut [Alt + Number]
- From the Script Enquiry window: Highlight the required script and click Special
- From the Edit Claim window: Highlight the required script and click Special
The Script Options menu is displayed.
1. Press [D] or highlight D. Delete Script and click Okay.The Delete script? prompt is displayed.2. To retain the deleted script in the patient's history, leave the Retain script history checkbox selected. and click Yes.
Example from Script Enquiry window:
Note: If you do not see an option to Retain script history, refer to Retain Deleted Scripts in Patient History.
Example from Script Enquiry window:4. If the script you have just deleted, was previously paid for by Cash, Card or Cheque, the refunded script will be available at the Till to refund the patient.
5. If the prescription was charged to a customer account (including linked account or an Active centralised customer account). The Delete Script window is displayed.
- Click Yes to remove the script from the Account
- Click No, the refunded script will be available at the Till
Note: If the centralised customer account is marked as Inactive or Suspended the following Delete Script prompt is displayed:Click OK to close the prompt, the refund will be available at the Till, either refund the patient via the Till (Cash or Card). Or, Make the account Active and charge the script the account via the Script Options menu or at the Till.