Also see Dispense Label Library Overview.
From the Labels Library Maintenance window:
1. Click Add to a new label to the Label Library.
The Label Library Entry window is displayed.
2. The Label No. is set by default continuing sequentially from the last label library entry.
3. Enter in the Label Name. This is used to identify the label in Label Library Maintenance window. This will not print on the label.
4. Enter in the content required to be printed on the Label.
5. Click Okay to save and add the label to the Label Library.