Note This article is intended for Minfos Pilot stores only. It contains either new or updated functionality that is not generally available at this time. Please look out for these new features in an upcoming Minfos software release.
Head Office users can resend email statements to Centralised Customer Accounts after the statements are automatically generated and emailed at the end of the month.
Email statements are automatically sent by default, unless the feature is turned off.
From Customer Management:
- Click the Reports menu, select 2. Statements and then click 6. Email Statements.
The Email Customer Statements window is displayed.
- Select the desired options:
- From Customer - displays the first Centralised Customer Account in the database.
- To Customer - displays the last Centralised Customer Account in the database.
Note All Centralised Customer Accounts are ranged, but only Centralised Customer Accounts with email statements set up and statement preference set to Email or Both are included in the statement preview.
- Statement Date - displays the date the statements were last run.
- Print Ageing Information - check to print current, 30, 60, 90 days balance information, and the outstanding balance from last month’s account on the statement.
- Exclude Inactive Accounts - check to exclude accounts that are inactive (i.e. unable to make payments or be charged) or leave unchecked to include all accounts.
- Show Names - check to print individual patient names against dispensary transactions (use when more than one person’s scripts are going onto the same account).
- Include Zero Balance Accounts - check to include accounts with zero balances or leave unchecked to print only accounts with a balance.
- Run Type - select General Sales.
- Click Okay to generate the account statements for the selected customers.
The Processing window is displayed.
The statements for the selected Centralised Customer Accounts that have email statements set up are displayed, over separate pages, with an Email Statement watermark on each.
- Review the Centralised Customer Account statements to ensure the transaction and customer details are correct.
- Click the Email button to email all the statements to the Centralised Customer Accounts shown on each page.
- If the Open File - Security Warning prompt is displayed, click Run.
The Email Statement Send Result Reportis displayed and shows the success or failure of the emails.
- If the Email Statement Send Result Report contains a Failure Result, your pharmacy will be sent an automated notification via the email account provided in your email statements set up.