Note This article is intended for Minfos Pilot stores only. It contains either new or updated functionality that is not generally available at this time. Please look out for these new features in an upcoming Minfos software release.
Head Offices can reconcile direct debit payments against each store’s list of successful and unsuccessful payments. Once the bank has processed the transactions and deposited the funds in the store’s bank account, stores should download this list from their online banking provider and send it to Head Office to reconcile payments in Minfos. You can mark off accounts as paid in Minfos following this process.
- Open the Direct Debit Reconciliation screen.
- To access this from the Customer Management module, on the menu bar at the top of the screen, click Reports
- Hover your cursor over 2. Statements
- Select 9. Direct Debit Reconciliation
The Direct Debit Reconciliation window is displayed.
- Select the required Statement Date from the dropdown menu. By default, the field will select the date from the most recent Direct Debit file generated.
All the accounts in this direct debit file will be listed with their balances at the time the file was generated. By default, each account is marked as Pay in the Action column.
- Select the accounts you want to mark. You can do this several ways:
- Highlight a single account with the keyboard arrow keys or by clicking on it
- Highlight multiple accounts by holding down the [Shift] or [Control] keys and clicking on them
- Click the Select All or Deselect All button
- Mark the selected accounts as Pay or Don’t Pay. There are several ways to do this:
Set Action to Pay
Set Action to Don’t Pay
[Alt + P]
[Alt + K]
Buttons on screen
Mark Don’t Pay
The total at the bottom of the screen will only include the value of accounts marked as Pay.
- Click OK to perform the Action marked against the accounts. Once you click OK, accounts set to Pay will be marked Paid.
A transaction will be made against each account for the amount shown. The transaction will be recorded against the store for consistency, and details are viewable in Account Enquiry.
Note The amount cannot be changed.
By default, paid accounts are hidden. Once an account has been marked as Paid it cannot be edited. Accounts previously marked as Don’t Pay will can still be marked as Pay by completing another reconciliation.
To view paid accounts:
- In the Reconciliation screen, uncheck the Hide Paid Accounts checkbox.