To receive payments via direct debit from Centralised Customer Accounts, your store must first set up direct debit with your bank. The bank will provide you with a User ID that you can then enter in Minfos along with your other bank details. Once this process is complete, you will be ready to set up individual Centralised Customer Accounts to pay via direct debit.
Note: You can follow this procedure so the banking details print out on your non Direct Debit CCA customer statements.
1. Contact your bank and set up direct debit. They will provide you with a User ID. This step is not required if you only want the bank details to print on statements.
2. From any module in Minfos, such as Stock Manager, Customer Management, or Dispense Pro.
3. Click the File menu, and select 1. Business.
The Business Maintenance window is displayed.
4. Highlight the business and click Change.
The Business Editing window is displayed.
Note: Stores can only edit their own business. Other businesses are displayed but not editable.
5. In the Direct Debit section, check the Enable checkbox.
6. Fill in the details for the Direct Debit fields.
Note: The BSB field will validate the bank against a known list of Australian Banking Institutes. The remaining account details can be verified by correct format only, so be careful to ensure these are correctly entered.
Note: The User ID is a compulsory field so if you do not want to set up Direct Debit functionality and only want to print your pharmacy's banking details on CCA statements, enter anything into this field and then un-check the Enable checkbox before proceeding with step 7.
7. Click Okay to save.
Your store is now set up to receive direct debit payments. The next step is to prepare Centralised Customer Accounts to send payments. See Set up Centralised Customer Accounts for Direct Debit.