Note This article is intended for Minfos Pilot stores only. It contains either new or updated functionality that is not generally available at this time. Please look out for these new features in an upcoming Minfos software release.
To receive payments via direct debit from Centralised Customer Accounts, your store must first set up direct debit with your bank. The bank will provide you with a User ID that you can then enter in Minfos along with your other bank details. Once this process is complete, you will be ready to set up individual Centralised Customer Accounts to pay via direct debit.
- Contact your bank and set up direct debit. They will provide you with a User ID.
- In Minfos, open Business Editing. To access this window:
- Open a module such as Stock Manager, Customer Management, or the Till.
- In the menu bar at the top of the screen, select the File tab.
- Select 1. Business.
The Business Maintenance window is displayed.
- Select the business and click Change.
The Business Editing window is displayed.
Note Stores can only edit their own business. Other businesses are displayed but not editable.
- In the Direct Debit section, check the Enable checkbox.
- Fill in the details for the Direct Debit fields.
Note The BSB field will validate the bank against a known list of Australian Banking Institutes. The remaining account details can be verified by correct format only, so be careful to ensure these are correctly entered.
- Click Okay to save.
Your store is now set up to receive direct debit payments. The next step is to prepare Centralised Customer Accounts to send payments. See Set up Centralised Customer Accounts for Direct Debit.