You can create a list of Customers and their contact details, including phone numbers, addresses, and email addresses by using the Customer List Report. The report can include a single Customer, a range of Customers, or all Customers in your database. You can also export the report in a variety of formats. See Export a report
If you wish to see further details, including a Customer’s transaction history, see Customer Enquiry Overview
Generate the Customer List Report
From the Customer Management module:
1. Click the Reports menu and select 5. Customer Report.
The Customer List window is displayed.
2. Select the options for your Customer List report.
- From Customer – Enter the Surname or Customer Code of the first Customer you wish to include. If you enter the Surname, the Customer Search Window is displayed. Select the Customer and click Okay.
Note The Customer List is sorted alphabetically by Surname, and will include customers whose Surname falls between the From Customer and To Customer.
- To Customer – Enter the Surname or Customer Code of the last customer you wish to include. If you wish to only include a single Customer in the report, enter the same code as the field above.
- Detailed – Check this to include the Customer’s address details in the report.
- Show U.C.I. – Check this to include the Unique Customer Identifier.
- Account Customer – Check this to only include Customers with an Account. If this is unchecked, the report will include all Customers, with a column A/C containing a Y for Account Customers.
- Email – Check this to include the Customer’s email address in the report.
3. Click OK to run the report.
The Customer List Report is displayed.
Example Customer List Reports
You can also export the report in a variety of formats. See Export a report.