You can save a note that displays at the Till when a Centralised Customer Account is selected. For example, you could add a reminder to make an account payment, or recall the customer’s scripts. Till Notes can also be saved to a local Customer record. See Customer notes to prompt at the Till.
If there are Till Notes saved to both a Customer and the linked Centralised Customer Account, when you Select Customer at the Till, and then select Account, both notes are displayed.
Add a Till Note to a Centralised Customer Account
From Customer Management:
- Click the Customer Accounts icon.
The Customer Account Management window is displayed.
- Highlight the Account and click Change.
The Customer Account Entry window is displayed.
- Enter the text note in the Till Notes field.
- Click OK to save the note.
- The note will display as a Group Account Notes in the Till when the Account is selected.