Note This article is intended for Minfos Pilot stores only. It contains either new or updated functionality that is not generally available at this time. Please look out for these new features in an upcoming Minfos software release.
Centralised Customer Accounts can be charged or make a payment without linking to a Customer, by searching in either Dispense or the Till.
Stores can link Customers to Centralised Customer Accounts, which allows customers to be automatically invoiced. Multiple Customers can be linked to the same Centralised Customer Account. If a customer does not yet have a Centralised Customer Account, refer to Add a new Centralised Customer Account.
Note Head Offices cannot link Customers to Centralised Customer Accounts, as Customers are saved locally at stores, not shared across the Multi-Store group.
From the Minfos Launch Pad:
- Click the Customers icon.
The Customer Management module is displayed.
- Click the Customer Maintenance icon.
The Customer Maintenance window is displayed.
- Select the Customer from the list, and click the Change button.
The Customer Editing window is displayed.
- Select the Accounts tab.
- Select the Link to account checkbox.
The field to the right of the checkbox is enabled.
- Click in the enabled field and press [Tab]. You can also type the name of the account to search.
The Account Search window is displayed.
- Select the Centralised Customer Account from the list, and click Okay.
Note This search will display Accounts with an Active status, which are available to be linked to Customers. Inactive or Suspended accounts cannot be linked and are not displayed.
The account details will display in the Accounts tab of the Customer Editing window.
- Click OK to save the changes and link the Customer to the Centralised Customer Account.