Head Offices can set a default Master Store for all accounts created at Head Office. This can be useful if Head Offices routinely create Centralised Customer Accounts for a particular store. Head Offices can also set this field manually, either to change it from the default Master Store, or if they have chosen not to set a default.
Note: Head Office users can create Centralised Customer Accounts, but must set a store as the Master Store. Head Offices cannot be Master Stores.
Set a default Master Store
From the Minfos Launch Pad:
- Click the Special menu, then select Utilities.
The Utilities module is displayed.
- Either click the Shop Configuration icon, or click the Config menu, then select 1. Shop Configuration.
The Shop Configuration window is displayed.
- Select the Multistore tab.
- Click into the Default Master Store field and press [Tab].
The Business Search window is displayed.
- Select the desired store from the list, and click Okay.
The Business Search window is closed.
In the Shop Configuration window, the store code will populate the Default Master Store field, and the store’s name will appear in the grey field beside it.
- Click OK to save the new configuration.
- The new Default Master Store will automatically be selected for all new accounts created by the Head Office.
Note: Stores and Head Offices can manually change the Master Store for an account in Account Edit.