Note This article is intended for Minfos Pilot stores only. It contains either new or updated functionality that is not generally available at this time. Please look out for these new features in an upcoming Minfos software release.
Head Offices can view a report of changes made to Centralised Customer Accounts, including details of what information was changed, when, and by whom. You can filter by type of change to find events of interest.
Run the account audit report
- From the Minfos Launch Pad, click Customers.
- Click the Reports tab and select Account Audit Report.
- The Account Audit Report dialog is displayed.
- In From, select the first account to be included in the report.
- In To, select the final account to be included in the report.
- In Starting Date, enter the first date in the report period.
- In Ending, enter the final date in the report period.
- In Sort By, choose the report column to determine the sorting order. The available options are:
- Changed By Code
- Changed By Name
- Master Store Pharmacy Code
- Master Store Pharmacy Name
- Account Code
- Account Name
- Change Type
- Field Name
- Old Value
- New Value
- In Change Type, select one or more checkboxes to include the corresponding change type in the report. The change types can include multiple fields, e.g. tick the Postal Address checkbox to list all accounts that have had any change to their address fields, including street, suburb, state, postcode, or Use this address checkbox.
- Click OK to run the report.
- The Account Audit Report is displayed.
Date of change
Time of change
Identity of user that made the change
Name of user that made the change
The Minfos Station Id where the change was made
The store where a user changed the value
The home store of the Centralised Customer Account
The Centralised Customer Account Id
The Centralised Customer Account name
The type of change that was made, e.g. Statement Preferences
The specific field that was changed, e.g. Statement Method
The old value before the change, e.g. Email
The new value after the change, e.g. Print