This report shows changes made to Supplier Product card fields in Stock Manager for all suppliers (preferred and alternate). It includes changes with both local and external sources, enabling Stock Controllers, Retail Managers and other key staff to review the changes and establish the source of the change.
Fields included in the report:
- Supplier PDE changes
- Retail Units
- Shelf Pack
- Minimum Order Qty
- Minimum Shelf Hold
- Maximum Shelf Hold
- Order Multiple
- RRP 2
Run the Product Supplier Audit Report:
From Stock Manager:
- In the Reports menu, click 2. Product Reports and select 7. Supplier Product Audit Report.
The Supplier Product Audit Report window is displayed.
- Choose your ranges for each field:
- Enter the Date range to be reported on.
- Enter the Supplier range to be reported on.
- Enter the Product range to be reported on.
- Click the OK button to create the Supplier Product Audit Report.
The Source column indicates the reason for the change, such as:
- DISP UPD - Dispense Update
- MSC H/O - Multi-Store Head Office
- MOQ & OM Import - Minimum Order Quantity and Order Maintenance Import
- Order API - Order Application Programming Interface
- MNPN Updates - Minfos National Product Update, maintained by the Minfos Master Database
- Wholesaler Updates - maintained by the Minfos Master Database
- Manual Changes, e.g.
- Navigating to the stock card and making a manual change to the retail unit field
- Navigating to the Supplier Stock card and making a manual change to the retail units