Note This article is intended for Minfos Beta stores only. It contains either new or updated functionality that is not generally available at this time. Please look out for this new feature in the next Minfos software release.
Once your pharmacy has Direct Debit enabled, you can set up account customers to pay via Direct Debit.
Note Only account customers can be enrolled; customers that are only linked to accounts cannot be enrolled.
Enrol an account:
From the Customer module:
- Open Customer Maintenance.
- Find an account customer who wishes to pay via direct debit.
- Click Change.
The Customer Editing window is displayed.
4. Click the Accounts tab.
a. Tick the Direct Debit checkbox.
Note the Direct Debit checkbox will only be enabled if both:
- the Account Customer checkbox is ticked, and
- Direct Debit is enabled for the business. See Set up business for direct deposit
b. Complete all fields.
Note The BSB is validated against a list of Australian banking institutes, and will present a warning if the BSB is not recognised.
5. Click OK to save the changes.
View the direct debit status of an account:
- Go to Customer Account Enquiry
- There is a read-only checkbox to display the Direct Debit status of an account.
Note This field will only display if the business has Direct Debit enabled.