Once your pharmacy has Direct Debit enabled, you can set up account customers to pay via Direct Debit.
Note Only account customers can be enrolled; customers that are only linked to accounts cannot be enrolled.
Step by step instructions
Enrol an account:
From the Customer module:
- Open Customer Maintenance.
- Find an account customer who wishes to pay via direct debit.
- Click Change.
The Customer Editing window is displayed.
4. Click the Accounts tab.
a. Tick the Direct Debit checkbox.
Note the Direct Debit checkbox will only be enabled if both:
- the Account Customer checkbox is ticked, and
- Direct Debit is enabled for the business. See Set up business for direct deposit
b. Complete all fields.
Note The BSB is validated against a list of Australian banking institutes, and will present a warning if the BSB is not recognised.
5. Click OK to save the changes.
View the direct debit status of an account
- Go to Customer Account Enquiry
- There is a read-only checkbox to display the Direct Debit status of an account.
Note This field will only display if the business has Direct Debit enabled.