From Customer Management:
1. Click the Reports menu, click B. Clubs and select 5. Re-print Statements by Club.
The Re-print Customer Statements window is displayed.
a. Select the range of customers in the From Customer and To Customer fields.
b. Enter the Club number required to be reported on.
c. The Statement Date displays the date the customer statements were last run.
d. Check the Print Ageing Information and Opening Balances to include: current, 30, 60 and 90 day balance information and include the outstanding balance from last month’s account on the statement.
e. Check the Exclude Laybys to include any layby balances or leave un-checked to print only account balances.
f. Check Include Zero Balance Accounts to include accounts with zero balances or leave un-checked to only include those accounts with a balance.
g. Select one of the following options from the Run Type drop down box:
- All to include any customer account with a balance other than Zero.
- General Sales to generate a report on all account customers not in a nursing home, hospital or third party care facility.
- Nursing Home to generate a report on all account customers in a nursing home care facility.
- Hospital to generate a report on all account customers in a hospital care facility.
- Third Party to generate a report on all account customers in a third party care facility.
2. Click Okay to run the report.