Once this configuration has been set:
- Any invoice from any of your PharmX approved suppliers waiting for collection in the PharmX gateway will be collected automatically, saving you time and providing visibility of incoming stock as it is invoiced to your store
- As soon as Stock Manager is open on any workstation, Minfos will start polling PharmX for any invoices
- Collect Order & Collect All can still be used if you require Minfos to collect invoices immediately
Note Minfos Stock Manager needs to remain open to poll. If the module is closed, Minfos will not poll the PharmX gateway.
From the Minfos Launch Pad:
1. Click the Special menu and select Utilities.
The Utilities module is displayed.
2. Click the Config menu and select 1. Shop Configuration.
The Shop Configuration window is displayed.
3. Click the General tab and from the Stock Manager section, check the Auto Collect Invoices checkbox.
4. Click OK to save.
Note Auto Collect Invoices, and the Collect All option in Order Maintenance, are only available for pharmacies using a single business for ordering. Minfos does not support using Auto Collect or Collect All, if collecting invoices through multiple businesses.