This article covers the process of how to dispense an S3 or OTC product in Minfos.
From the Dispense Form with a patient selected:
1. Enter the name of the S3 or OTC product required, e.g. Ego-Dermaid Crm 1% 30g and press [Tab].The Drug Recall Window is displayed.2. Select the required product and click Okay or press [Enter].
3. Enter the directions, if required.
4. Enter the Pharmacist as the prescriber. If you have not already set up the Pharmacist to be a prescriber, refer to Set up Pharmacist as Prescriber for instructions.
5. Adjust the Rx Type to 7 S3 Recordable for an S3 or leave on 5 Private for an OTC product..
6. Click ADJ or press [Alt + J] to price the product.The S3/OTC Item prompt is displayed.Either:
a. Click Yes to use the retail price from the stock card.
The Dispense Form is displayed with the updated Price, review the GP%. Save and process the script as per your usual process.Or
b. Click No, to open the Private Pricing window. Make your pricing decision and click OK.The Dispense Form is displayed with the updated Price, review the GP%. Save and process the script as per your usual process.