After you have activated your Minfos Help Centre account, complete your account profile so that Minfos can easily contact you about your tickets and provide relevant information.
You are also able to update this in the future whenever any details change.
Note: These details will only be updated against your own account. To update store details such as a change of name, phone number or owner, you must submit a ticket.
Watch the video
To update your profile:
1. After you have logged into your account, click the drop-down arrow next to your name and select Edit profile.
The Manage Your Profile page will display.2. You may choose to update the following:
a. Enter your Full Name
b. From the drop-down menu, select the Position that best describes your role in the pharmacy
c. Enter the 4 digit Minfos ID of your pharmacy. If you are unsure or don't have a Minfos ID, leave this field blank
d. Your Work Phone number including area code. Eg: (02) 1234 5678
e. Your Mobile Phone number
f. Your Time zone
g. You may choose to upload a Profile Photo
Please note: Please contact Minfos Support if the information in the Email or Company fields is incorrect.
3. Click the Save Changes button.
Change your password:
As a security measure, you will be prompted to update your Minfos Help Centre password every 3 months.
You can also change your password at any time by using the Change Password section on the right of the Manage Profile page.
1. Enter your current password.
2. Enter your new password. The password must be 8 characters long. It can be numbers or letters or a mix of the two.
3. Re-enter your new password.
4. Click the Change Password button.