Minfos Calendar can be used to record notes against dates and can help team members to communicate key information like Owing reminders, HMR’s bookings, ordering information or bookings with company representatives.
The Minfos Calendar is accessible from several locations in both Dispense and Stock Manager:
Accessing the Calendar
- When Dispense Pro or Stock Manager is launched, the calendar will automatically display if there are notes for that day.
- To access the Calendar from the Dispense Pro module click the Calendar icon, or select B. Calendar from the File menu
- To open the Calendar from the Dispense Form press [Alt + Shift + 1]
- To access the Calendar from the Stock Manager module click the Calendar icon, or select H. Calendar from the File menu
- To open the Calendar from Order Maintenance, Order Editing or Product Maintenance press [Alt + Shift + 1]
1. Date Picker
Use the date picker to select a date and view the notes for that date
2. General Notes
The general note section always displays.
3. Dispense Pro or Stock Manager notes
The lower space has tabs for notes specific to Dispense Pro and Stock Manager. If there is a note entry for the current day, the calendar will display automatically when you open these modules. The Calendar will default to the correlating tab, depending on the module you accessed the calendar from.
Notes in all spaces can be deleted by selecting the text and pressing [Delete].
Click the Today button to select todays date.
Click the Print button to print the notes:
Click the Save button to save your notes. If you try to select another date before saving, you will be prompted to save before the next date is displayed.
Click Cancel to close the Calendar. If you have unsaved notes, you will be prompted to save.