You can view a clinical intervention record from both the:
- Script Options window
- Clinical Interventions Maintenance window
To view a clinical intervention record:
1. From the Dispense Form where you have selected the customer, click Special and select P. Clinical Intervention from the Script Options window.
From Dispense Pro module, click the Clinical Interventions icon. Search for the required customer and click View.
The Clinical Intervention Recording window is displayed. Any clinical interventions recorded against the customer are listed in the Summary table at the bottom of this screen.
To view the details of a clinical intervention record listed in the Summary table:
2. Click the required record to select it.
3. Click the Enquire button.
The Category, Classification and Select up to 4 Recommendations controls then display the values that were saved for the selected record.
4. Click Okay to exit the screen.