Note: This functionality does not apply to ROWA robotic machines. If your store uses ROWA robotic machines, please refer to ROWA’s instructions on receiving an order.
- When you scan your received stock directly into your robot, the barcodes are checked against the products in your Minfos order
- To receipt an order directly into your robot, in Minfos the order must have the status Received
To receipt an order directly into your robot:
1. On your robot, enter the order’s Minfos invoice number and follow your usual stock input process.
If the invoice number is rejected by your robot, check that the invoice number exists in Minfos, and the order must have the status Received.
2. Scan the products into your robot.
The product’s barcode is verified in Minfos and your robotic drugs database stock on hand is updated.
Note: The product and barcode must already exist in your Minfos database in order for the scanned product to be added to the robot stock on hand.
3. From Stock Manager, click Order Maintenance.
The Order Maintenance window is displayed.
4. Find & highlight the required order/invoice and click Change.
The Order Editing window is displayed.
- The Counted column is populated with the scanned robot stock
- When there is a discrepancy between your received stock (Counted column) and the ordered quantity (Qty column), the product is shown in red
5. If not all of the products in your order are stored in your robot, you can receipt the remainder of the stock using a PDA scanner. However, this is not a required step, if you do not have a PDA scanner receipt the remainder of the invoice following your usual process.
6. Click Okay to save and close the Order Editing window.
7. Follow your usual process to complete the order.
Note: The Order Confirmation window will advise any discrepancies between the Counted and Qty columns: If you are happy with the discrepancies, complete the invoice as per your usual process. The SOH is increased by the Qty column, not the Counted column.
8. The Minfos stock on hand is updated when the invoice is completed.