When dispensing a script from your robot, you can specify the number of packs you want to deliver from the robot before you save and process the script. This feature is particularly useful when you have already delivered the pack from the robot to show the customer and no longer need it delivered.
To specify the number of packs delivered when dispensing a standard script:
From Dispense Pro:
1. Click the Dispense icon.
The Dispense form is displayed.
The robot status icon is displayed next to the Drug text box. When robot is online the icon is shown in green, . When it’s offline the icon is shown in red, .
2. Scan in the script or enter the script details.
The pk button displays the number of packs that will be delivered for the script quantity.
When you change the script quantity, the number of packs delivered is automatically updated with the number of packs required to dispense the specified quantity.
To change the number of packs delivered:
3. Click the pk button.
The Update Delivery Quantity dialog is displayed.
4. In the Deliver Qty text box, enter the number of packs you want to dispense.
5. If required, in the Chute text box, enter the chute number that you want to deliver to.
The workstation’s assigned delivery chute is displayed by default.
6. Click Okay. The pk button displays the updated delivery quantity.
7. Save and process the script.
The specified number of packs are delivered from the robot.