Connect to the Minfos Robotics API
Using Minfos Robotics API is optional. This means you can continue to use your existing robotics interface. However, if you choose to use Minfos Robotics API at your pharmacy, all of your robotics workstations must be connected to the API.
If you want to use the new API and your pharmacy uses a compatible robotic dispense, please contact Minfos support to schedule your connection.
Synchronise your Minfos robotic drugs database with your robot
When you first connect to the Minfos Robotics API you’ll need to synchronise your Minfos robotic drugs database with your robot to ensure your database has the most up-to-date robot stock on hand.
To synchronise your Minfos robotic drugs database with your robot:
1. From Minfos Launch Pad, click the Dispense icon.
The Dispense Pro module is displayed.
2. Click the Dispense menu and select click 8. Robotic Drugs Database.
The Robotic Drugs List Maintenance window is displayed and shows the robot’s connections status; either:
- Robot connected.
- Robot not connected.
3. If the robot:
- Is connected, click Synch. Your robotic drugs database is updated with the most up-to-date robot stock on hand.
- Is not connected, contact Minfos support for assistance.
Changing a robotics workstation to low priority
When you dispense from a low priority workstation and a co-worker dispenses from a regular robotics workstation, the request from your co-worker’s workstation is processed first.
To change a robotics workstation to low priority:
From the Minfos Launch Pad.
1. Click the Special menu and select Utilities.
The Utilities module is displayed.
2. Click the Stations icon.
The Stations Configuration window is displayed.
3. In the Station List listbox, click the station for which you want to reduce the priority, then click Change.
4. In the Robotic Dispensing groupbox, check the Low priority checkbox, then click Save.