You can choose to always exclude / include selected customers from receiving the co-payment discount, even when your default co‑payment discount configuration is set to a different value.
1. On the Dispense Pro screen, click the Maintenance menu, then click:
- ‘5. Hospitals’ - to exclude all patients attached to a selected hospital.
- ‘6. Nursing Homes’ - to exclude all patients attached to a selected nursing home.
- ‘7. Third Party’ - to exclude all patients attached to a selected third party carer.
The Nursing Home Maintenance window is displayed.
2. Click the care facility to highlight it, then click Change. The carer Editing window is displayed.
3. Check the Co-payment check box, to exclude the care facility.
Note: The Co-Payment Discount check box is also available when adding a new carer in the carer Entry window.4. Click Okay.
All of the customers that are attached to the selected care facility are excluded from receiving the co‑payment discount.
When you dispense to a customer that is attached to an excluded care facility, the Co-Pay] check box on the dispensing screen is disabled.