The Dispensary Visits Report provides visibility of the number of times a customer has visited your store and had prescriptions dispensed over a selected date range.
A visit is defined as a day event, during which the customer has one or more scripts filled. For example: If John Smith had two scripts dispensed three days ago and then one script dispensed today, this would equate to TWO visits.
To run the report:
1. From the Minfos Launch Pad click Dispense Reports.
2. Click the Patients tab and select 9. Dispensary Visits.
3. The Dispensary Visits Report is displayed.
a. Choose to sort the report by surname (alphabetically) or number of visits (lowest to highest).
b. Select the customer range for the report.
c. Select the date range for the report.
d. The Number of Visits Range can be set to help you refine the display of customers.
- If the number of visits range was set from 1 to 5 and a customer had only visited the pharmacy twice during the date range entered they would be displayed on the report.
- If the number of visits was set from 1 to 5 and a customer had visited the pharmacy 6 times during the date range entered they would not display on the report.
4. Click Okay to generate the report:
The following information is displayed:
- Customer number and name
- The number of times the customer visited your store during the selected date range
- The number of prescriptions the customer had dispensed over those visits
- The total patient contribution to those scripts