You have the option to automatically mark products as stocked when receiving an order. This is controlled by a checkbox that is set in Shop Configuration.
Changes made to the stocked flag as a result of this configuration setting are displayed in each of the three Audit reports:
- Single Product
These changes are displayed as a Change, the same as a manual change to the Stocked flag in the product Stockcard. When a change to the Stocked flag is made through this behaviour, the source displayed in the audit reports will be identified as Order Maint. To learn more about the Audit Reports refer to Product Audit report or Category Audit report.
To enable Auto Stock Flagging:
1. From the Minfos Launch Pad, click on the Special menu and select Utilities.
2. From the Utilities window, click the Config menu and select 1. Shop Configuration.
3. The Shop Configuration window is displayed, select the General tab.
4. To enable Auto Stock Flagging check the checkbox. If you wish to disable this option in future, simply uncheck the checkbox.
5. Click OK to save and close.