Follow these steps to start Minfos safely after a server or power outage.
1. Start your server computer and wait until the login screen appears.
Note: Your server computer is the one running the Minfos Server Database.If your server does not start, please contact your Hardware Vendor.
2. Login to your server after it has started.
Note: To login, you will need your Administrator Login and Password. Your server may automatically login after it has started, however if it locks you will still need your Administrator Username and Password. If you don't know your Administrator Username and Password, please contact your Hardware Vendor.
3. Right-click on the Minfos Server Database icon and click 'Open'.
This should start the Minfos Server Database.
The icon will be either:
- Dark blue with the white Minfos symbol
- Red with white slashes and a blue cylinder
- Green with white slashes and a blue cylinder
4. Click the Minfos client icon and login. Your icon background may vary.