The following example shows how discounts are applied to promotional products at the Till.
1. Scan a single product in the promotion
2. A prompt that a multibuy promotion is currently running will appear.
Note: If additional promotional products are not scanned, the single item will be sold at the retail price.
3. Scan multiples of the same products and this will apply the promotional discount with the condition that it is both a qualifying and discountable product.
4. Scan a combination of products on promotion and this will apply the promotion percentage to the least expensive item, as below.
5. The sales basket will reflect the normal retail price when the products are processed, with a secondary line below the product of discount applied.
Note: All promotion items will appear in Pink on the Till.